In an ideal world, your closet would be carefully arranged, possibly color-matched, very large. Fortunately, by following a few basic organizing guidelines, you can bring your area under control once and for all. You must include these closet organizing and storage solutions into your life immediately if you don’t want to spend any more time wondering where you put your favorite sweater or that old purse.
Storage space management is a discipline at Masterspace, which is unique in Hong Kong. When you live in a country where every inch of land is worth every inch of gold, you should make the most out of every inch of space available to you. Learn about the packing hacks for clothes to have an organized and neat closet or a suitcase.
The task of keeping your clothes clean and organized is a thousand times more complicated than it seems. No prior organizing experience is necessary to arrange your closet efficiently. The closet organization suggestions that follow are simple enough for anybody to implement. However, with the following helpful tips, you can build a cabinet that you can rely on.
Find the most suited hack to pack and fold
Most times shirts are thrown just in the wardrobe or the suitcase which may occupy a lot of space and look untidy. So there are some ways to fold a shirt so that apart from being organized, the shirts also remain fit and neat.
Discovering the correct method to fold a shirt may help you save space while also improving the organization of your clothing collection. According to the experts, when summer comes around, t-shirts, tank tops, and dress shirts will be the most important pieces in your seasonal wardrobe.
Unless you’ve spent your whole life pondering how to fold clothing in a manner that maximizes the amount of room in your drawers and the amount of time you have in the morning, there’s a high chance you’ve been folding clothes incorrectly.
Shirt folding methods:
Basic folding method
This is a straightforward technique everyone should know.
- Place the shirt flat, facing down, facing the top of the shirt.
- Fold the garment from left to right in half.
- Fold the sleeves into the center.
- Fold the garment from bottom to top in half.
Methodius rolling –
This technique is popular in the military and is sometimes referred to as the army roll.
- Face up, lay the garment out flat.
- Fold the shirt bottom up to 3-4 inches.
- Smooth out the tissue to minimize wrinkles, then fold the shirt to thirds.
- Start on the left, fold it over the center. Take the left sleeve and fold it over the center.
- You’re going to do the same with the right side now.
- Bring it back to the center before folding the right sleeve.
- You may now begin rolling. Start at the end of the collar and ensure that you maintain the roll tight and beautiful.
- Once you are finished, you may undo the fold that you have made at the bottom of your shirt and tuck it over either end of your roll to hold it there.
This technique produces a fantastic fold, and it is so quick that it is almost a magic trick. Imagine two lines on the shirts: one crosses the center of the shirt, and another runs from top to bottom, between the neck and the left arm.
2-Second Method of Folding
- Divide the shirt into three parts: A, B, and C points. The meeting place is A. The top of the shirt is B. The base of the shirt is C.
- Put your left hand on the right side of your shirt and pinch the spot A.
- Make sure you pick up clothing on the top and bottom layers. Pinch B with your right hand, and then bring B down to C.
- Now you are uncrossing your arms and laying the shirt on the table. Use the table to fold the shirt until the same quantity of fabric is present on either side of the garment.
- Use the table to fold the garment.